[ 1 M 4 G 7 R G U Y ] [ 1 M 4 G 7 R G U Y ]

i still love your music..!!!

even though i didnt won your cd promo, i still like what u do

^____^

just kidding around man, u are the only king i kneel before..!!!!

Kingbastard responds:

LOL, thanks for the message man:)

Go to Start Go to Start

>_<

ur music aint gettin nowhere

u suck at loops men that washorrible

Slug-Salt responds:

thanks Rasheans your the best.

Piano Meditation Piano Meditation

and so...

in a natural state of mind, free, of course, is when most of the wonderful things happen
like this piece
it does not have to ve strident and noisy to be cool, making a perfect balance with silence, u can make something beautiful
i love your work
i seem to be fond of profound things like your works

LordBAMF responds:

I appreciate it, glad to hear you like it, I was afraid people would listen to it wrongly get bored, glad to see there are people with calm states of being that can listen past music, I will try to post more things like this then.

The Sad Truth The Sad Truth

damn..!!!

this is so beautiful it makes me fell ugly
n________n
im sorry i am not a animator so i can make something that can be called home for this, anyhow, u got a fan
and i got this pages virginity
·____·

LordBAMF responds:

ha thx, good news, someone is using this for a video, though not sure if it will be posted for newgrounds if it is i will definitely send you the link when it is done, however i don;t mind if this song has many homes, I like to see how people interpret my music.

[ L o s t A t S e a ] [ L o s t A t S e a ]

ohhh god...!!!

this was soo good that silence seems empty

loved the mix of sounds to create a perfect track

awesome, just awesome

Kingbastard responds:

thanks man:)

One Night Alone One Night Alone

i think its reggae

its cool anyway, just too short

DragonSpy responds:

I know it is reggae, but they didn't have a reggae genre. Or do they? Anyways, thanks I'm glad you like it.

Toronto Toronto

wow

i loved this crap

~BH~ Crystalline Cloudscape ~BH~ Crystalline Cloudscape

is like music for stoners to fade away

obviously i liked it
n.n

Blackhole12 responds:

DRUGS ARE BAD, KIDS.

I Burn Bridges I Burn Bridges

skaa..??

that aint ska as i know it, voice is really gay, try squezzin your balls at the moment of the scream, and also, id like u to hear panteon rococo or the stramboticos, that REALLY is ska bitches..!!

HyruleanHyroe responds:

I must say, this "You suck, Mexican bands rock" approach doesn't seem like a very effective way to 'make usa friends' as your profile puts it. Stop wasting my air, and come back when you've either learned to write grammatically or come up with a constructive review, something beyond the meager talents of a confused and imbecilic douche.

Platypus funk Platypus funk

i think that may not happen

but if it dont, cheer up, the world is a trashcan, life is garbage, and the music is the cleanup service.. :)